We log visitor's domain and IP address automatically; this information does not identify you as an individual, but only the computer that is being used to view the site. This data is used to see where the site is being used in the world to ensure coverage, and for click stream analysis to help better understand site usage, so that we can improve our service to you. We do not link information automatically logged by such means with personal data about specific individuals. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer as a result of visiting a web site. This allows the site to know that you have visited before and in some cases can be used to record your preferences.
- to help us track usage patterns in order to improve and manage our sites
- to record preferences in order to personalise your visitThere are four types of cookies used on this website:
These are temporary cookies that only remain until your browser is closed. They are used by our web application in order to maintain the information relating to your transaction from page to page following any input, such as when a form is completed over several screens.
Web Analytics Cookies
These cookies are used to help us compile anonymous statistics in order to improve and manage our sites. An example of the information collected would be the path you used to gain access to the site and your patterns of browsing when navigating the site.
These cookies allow the site to remember how you have answered a question in order to change the content displayed to you. For example, if you have already taken a survey this cookie will ensure you are not asked again.
These cookies are used to provide you with access to membership services you have subscribed to. They are ‘persistent’ meaning they are not deleted when the browser is closed, and expire after a period of 2 months. You can still use most of this site with cookies turned off. To stop cookies being placed on your terminal equipment refer to your specific internet browser. In a few cases blocking cookies may reduce the functionality of some sites or prevent access to them depending on your chosen browser options. Cookies can also easily be deleted through your specific internet browser, although this means your settings will not be retained.
Data collection and use
Access to your personal data
Disclosure and Visitor choice
You may unsubscribe or opt-out of services at any time, in writing. Where we disclose your personal data for those purposes stated, we provide you with the means to opt-out of disclosure by either indicating in a box at the point of the site where personal data is collected, by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending postal mail to this address at the bottom of each page of this website.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control that complies fully with data privacy & protection legislation appropriate to the jurisdiction applicable to the site. The security measures are designed to prevent unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification & unlawful destruction or accidental loss. At present we do not give visitors to our Web site the option of using a secure transmission method to send us their personal data.
Liberty Pressing Soltuions is committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. Liberty Pressing Soltuions does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and does not target its websites to children under 13.
1. By using libertypressingsolutions.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of libertypressingsolutions.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use libertypressingsolutions.com.
2. Liberty Pressing Solutions may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Liberty Pressing Solutions. Your continued use of libertypressingsolutions.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of libertypressingsolutions.com
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use libertypressingsolutions.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any libertypressingsolutions.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of libertypressingsolutions.com content requires the prior written permission of Liberty Pressing Solutions.
4. You agree to use libertypressingsolutions.com only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of libertypressingsolutions.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within libertypressingsolutions.com.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. Libertypressingsolutions.com's content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Liberty Pressing Solutions and/or Liberty, their products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Liberty Pressing Solutions and/or Liberty be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of libertyhousegroup.com regardless of the form of action.
7. Liberty Pressing Solutions does not warrant that functions contained in libertypressingsolutions.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that libertypressingsolutions.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. Information that is published on the web site may contain references or cross references to Liberty Pressing Solutions and Liberty products, services etc. that are not announced or available in your country. The accuracy of such information cannot be guaranteed, particularly since this information is subject to change, specific requirements or availability and such references do not imply that Liberty Pressing Solutions intends to announce such products, services etc. in your country.
9. The names, images and logos identifying Liberty Pressing Solutions, Liberty or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Liberty House Group and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Liberty, or any other third party.
10. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on libertypressingsolutions.com (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
11. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Comments, questions or suggestions
Please note that any information, unsolicited suggestions, ideas or other submissions will be deemed not to be confidential and non-proprietary. By sending any information or material, you grant Liberty Pressing Solutions and Liberty House Group unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that Liberty Pressing Solutions and its parent companies are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
At Liberty Pressing Solutions we are committed to serving all of our customers equally. Therefore we have undertaken the following actions to ensure equal access to our services from our website:
- Standard fonts are used throughout the site for easy legibility.
- Wherever possible, we use live text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and increase your control.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour. This does not mean that colours are not used to organise information, instead it means there are also other, non-colour dependent ways of doing so.
- The majority of our pages are designed so that they are without horizontal scrollbars when they are viewed at a screen resolution of 800 x 600 pixels.
- All images, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means that when an image is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text. If an image is used for decorative purposes only, the text attribute for the image will be left blank.
- Where individual features make use of functions that do not comply with the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines we have made sure that there are alternative routes provided to the information.
- A link to details of how to contact us for further information offline is provided from every page.
- Where a process takes multiple steps to complete (for example, forms) an indication of where you are in the process and how far you have to go is provided.
- Style of navigation remains consistent through the websites.
We are committed to a process of on-going improvement and are working to ensure all content is made compliant with the provisions of the DPA and that all new content is developed under the guidelines outlined above.
In addition to technical developments to our web site to provide greater accessibility, we test it with multiple assistive technologies - such as screen readers and screen enlarging software - to analyze and modify its pages. We also engage accessibility experts and people with disabilities to further test and modify our web site for optimal usability.
Although we continue to test and modify our web site for accessibility, there may be pages developed by third-parties that are not fully compliant with our standards. If you would like further information about our accessibility standards or have problems accessing this web site, please contact us and we will endeavour to help.
In case you have questions about the above sections, do not hesitate to contact Liberty Pressing Solutions through the Liberty Pressing Solutions contact page or to:
Liberty Pressing Solutions
West Midlands WV13 3SN
Tel: +44 (0) 1902 308 0000